Quartz - very similar to granite. Contains about 90% of quartz, ground granite, coloured quartz, mirror and glass shards, pigments, and the remaining 10% consists of a binder – resin.
Suspended cabinet facades
Floor-standing cabinet facades
LED strips installed at the bottom of hanging cabinets by way of milling
Tandembox (Blum) Full drawer extension, rails with installed silent closing system “BLUMOTION”. Very stable, easy, and silent sliding of drawers.
The Marjoram kitchen set is a universal, modern style model. Both natural and artificial materials are used in the manufacture of this pieces of furniture, revealing a wide variety of structures and drawing surfaces. Different materials, colours, textures, the latest fittings, and the most advanced ergonomic solutions are exposed in the Marjoram collection. This versatile model will appeal to the modern, trend-following person.